users@javaserverfaces.java.net

Glassfish v2 b28: JSF 1.2: Illegal Syntax for Set Operation error.

From: Todd Patrick <Todd.Patrick_at_dtn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:55:55 -0600

What an eventful day. First, I've switched to Glassfish v2 b28. Now, when I run my application, when I fill out a h:inputText, such as: <h:inputText id="fLastName" size="30" maxlength="30" tabindex="4" value="#{customerSearch.lastName}"/> I return this message in my server.log file: sourceId=customerForm:sDocType[severity=(ERROR 2), summary=(Illegal Syntax for Set Operation), detail=(Illegal Syntax for Set Operation)];|WARNING: FacesMessage(s) have been enqueued, but may not have been displayed. sourceId=customerForm:sDocType[severity=(ERROR 2), summary=(Illegal Syntax for Set Operation), detail=(Illegal Syntax for Set Operation)]|#] I've never seen this before. What could possibility be the issue? Thanks, --Todd ----------------------------------------- NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.