users@javaserverfaces.java.net

A couple of new JSF components

From: Jason Lee <lee_at_iecokc.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 16:56:56 -0600

It's almost quitting time, so I figured i'd pass some time by pushing
some custom components we've developed here that will soon be open
sourced. You can read all about them here:

http://blogs.steeplesoft.com/2006/12/07/download-and-multi-file-upload-j
sf-components/

I'm posting on the Facelets list, too, as it has a Facelets tag lib
available. :)

Sergey of a4j fame tells me that our download component is much like
their a4j:mediaOutput component, so I guess that's nothing new (in fact,
we use a4j already, so knowing it existed would have saved me a bit of
trouble :), but the multi-file upload component we're pretty proud of.

Details on open sourcing them are discussed in the blog. I'll update
everyone (here, on my blog or both) when all of that's resolved. I can
mail interested parties a binary and/or source drop upon request.

-----
Jason Lee, SCJP
JSF RI Dev Team
Programmer/Analyst