dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Mojarra 2.3.0 Milestone 5 release?

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 14:47:00 +0100

Hi Lenny,

Thanks for the patch. I quickly looked at it and at first sight it looks
okay. Because of legal and technical reasons we cannot accept a PR through
github at the moment. The path to use is sending the patch to
issues_at_mojarra.java.net. Only exception is if you signed the Oracle OCA
before.

The GitHub repo where you're doing commits now against is a strict
read-only mirror. I'd love to see another "upstream" repo set up which can
technically take PRs, but then there's still the legal matter that for the
moment requires mailing the patch.

@Manfred; any way the disclaimer for contributions can be extended to
GitHub PRs next to sending mail to issues_at_mojarra.java.net? Would make
everyone's live a LOT easier.

Additionally, before the patch can be committed downstream a test for it is
needed as well. Can you look into that?

Kind regards,
Arjan