dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Testing patch

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 16:50:13 +0200

Hi,

Yes, I (or Bauke perhaps) can look into this, but as we're both
looking at other issues now can not do it right away (but couple of
days from now should be fine).

It does look like a great feature request. Bauke mentioned that
MyFaces already does this, and that additionally he likes to see EL
support in outputScript just as in outputStylesheet.

As for getting the jars into GF 4.1, perhaps the readme in our
(OmniFaces') private 2.3 branch is of some help:

https://github.com/omnifaces/mojarra/blob/master/readme.txt

If you follow that you should be able to get things running.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms