dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Refresh period

From: Anthony Mayfield <info_at_aplossystems.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 08:35:27 +0100

Hi,

I've managed to create my own facelet cache factory and I'm now trying to
set the refresh period dynamically depending on whether the application is
hosted in my development or live environment. This appears easy to do for
the cache but it appears the period is also declared locally in the
ApplicationAssociate so even if I change it in the cache there's still the
old value being used in the DefaultFaceletFactory. Is there any way that I
can modify this value programmatically? It seems that all options are
closed off :(

Many thanks,

Anthony.