dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Facelet Cache

From: Anthony Mayfield <info_at_aplossystems.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 20:01:20 +0100

Hi,

I wanted to make a few changes to the Facelet Cache to integrate better with
my application. I've seen that there's a facelet-cache-factory setting for
the faces-config file which is great. However a lot of the files in the
facelets directory are default package visibility. This means that I can't
simply override the existing cache and simply change the one method that I
want to. Is there a way that I can do this, I just want to override the
getFaceletMethod but there doesn't seem to be a hook and I don't really want
to have to compile the source or copy out the neccesary 6 classes so that I
can override this one method,

Many thanks,

Anthony.