dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

ResourceHandler problem in Mojarra 2.1.8 and above

From: Stephen More <stephen.more_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:13:57 -0400

I posted to the users list but have gotten little to no response so I
will try here.

In Mojarra 2.1.8 and above I have hit some condition ( unkown at this
time ) that causes a Resource to be rendered at the very end of the
html output.

The component contains:
@ResourceDependencies({
        @ResourceDependency(library="primefaces", name="jquery/jquery.js"),
        @ResourceDependency(library="primefaces", name="primefaces.js")
})

Most of the time this will render correctly as:
<head> ...
        <script type="text/javascript"
src="/pro/javax.faces.resource/jquery/jquery.js.jsf?ln=primefaces"></script>
</head>

But in 2.1.8 and above only certain pages will render as:
src="/pro/javax.faces.resource/jquery/jquery.js.jsf?ln=primefaces"></script>

I have found it works fine in 2.0.9, 2.1.6 and 2.1.7 but I am unable
to upgrade any further.

What can I do to help debug this issue further ?

-Steve More