dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Previous issue I sent through

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:37:37 -0700

I> I've managed to find the htmlunit in the dependency list (I was a
I> little thrown off by the htmlunit folder in the srcs to start with).
I> This has also led me what the error is so no need to respond to the
I> last email.

Thanks for your interest and determination.

We have a very crufty, but very extensive testing suite. At one point
it ran 2256 tests in a variety of configurations and containers. We're
moving to a new system. I think the right thing for us to do is
advertise the new system as the way people should validate their local
work.

We're in the process of migrating test from the old system to the new
one. Manfred, can you please give an update, perhaps in a blog entry,
on our plans for the new test system?

Thanks,

Ed