dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Please add "includes_patch" to status whiteboard if appropriate

From: Ed Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:35:58 -0700

Hello Team,

When triaging bugs, if the user has attached a patch, or included one in
the comments, please add includes_patch to the status whiteboard, along
with your nomal importance_* and size_* content in the status whiteboard
fields.

Also, please adjust the priority appropriately. I doubt that we
actually have 682 open Major issues in JAVASERVERFACES and
JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC. I just went through the 36 issues that I
both reported and were assgined to me and reducted the number of Major
issues to 16.

As part of your JIRA stewardship work, please make sure to prioritize
the issues correctly.

Thanks,

Ed