dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

ANNOUNCE: Introduction to Spring Faces Part 2

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:43:13 -0600

Hello,

In this second article, Jeremy Grelle continues his exploration of Spring
Faces with a sample application that demonstrates the Spring-centric
integration approach. Here is an excerpt:

The first article in this
series<http://www.jsfcentral.com/articles/intro_spring_faces_1.html>introduced
Spring Faces at a high, conceptual level. It examined how Spring
Faces enables a Spring-centric approach to integration between JSF and
Spring, allowing you to take advantage of the strengths of the JSF component
model while retaining access to the full breadth of the de facto standard
Spring programming model. It showed some of the advantages of assuming
Spring Web Flow as the primary controller model for a JSF application, and
began to examine the structure of the Spring Travel sample application that
demonstrates the Spring-centric integration approach. In part 2, I'm going
to pick up where we left off and dive into the code of the sample
application to show how Spring Faces simplifies JSF development.

Read the full article here:
http://www.jsfcentral.com/articles/intro_spring_faces_2.html

---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3