dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Jim: Ryan: Relnotes content for issue 1176

From: Lincoln Baxter, III <lincolnbaxter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:26:00 -0500

Agreed, but certainly a place to link to them. Ill add it.

Lincoln Baxter III
http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com
Keep it simple.

On Dec 14, 2009 3:52 PM, "Ryan Lubke" <Ryan.Lubke_at_sun.com> wrote:

 We maintain an FAQ [1] for Mojarra that includes documentation on all
implementation specific context init parameters (admittedly we're a bit out
of date at the moment with respect to some 2.0 parameters)

That said, I don't believe jsf.org is the proper place for implementation
specific details.

[1] http://192.9.76.37/Wiki.jsp?page=JavaServerFacesRI

On 12/12/09 11:48 PM, Lincoln Baxter, III wrote: > > Where are all of these
parameters documented?...