dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: JSF 2.1 enhancement for "VALIDATE_EMPTY_FIELDS_PARAM_NAME" ?

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:54:46 -0500

Hello Matthias,

Isn't this supposed to be a context parameter, though? Aren't context
parameters always Strings?
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3