dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Fwd: Re: [webtier] Flash scope issue

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 12:33:50 -0500

Makes sense to me. I think the default should probably true, though.
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info |
twitter: jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3