dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

RE: Source to jsf-1.2_04-b01-RC1 ?

From: David Bala?ic <xerces9_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:10:46 +0200

On 9/21/09 11:16 AM, Ryan Lubke wrote:
> On 9/21/09 9:14 AM, David Balazic wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Where can I find the sources to jsf-1.2_04-b01-RC1 ?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> David
>>
>> PS: I did not subscribe, so please CC me on the replies.
> The CVS tag for that build is JSF_1_2_04_B01.
>
> See [1] for details on checking out the sources.
>
> [1] https://javaserverfaces.dev.java.net/checkout.html

Ok, I'm lost. According to that page, the v1.x sources are in CVS.

But I get:
$ cvs -d :pserver:xerces8_at_cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs checkout
javaserverfaces-sources
User xerces8 doesn't have <VersionControl - Read> access to project
javaserverfaces-sources

Also when browsing the repo, I see no javaserverfaces-sources module
(or whtever the
correct CVS term is).

Do I need some additional permissions? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Regards,
David (it's still me, just from different email address)