dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Jsf Date converter Error with <h:outputText>

From: BalaMurali <balamurali_ippili_at_persistent.co.in>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 05:54:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi I have a requirement in which I am having <h:outputText
value="#{appField.value}" /> in which the value will give a date in this
format '2009-08-24'. and I am not using any date converters here but by
default it is converting this date to 'Aug 23,2009'. actually it is
displaying one day less then the actual date.

Any reason behind this ? and any solution to display the actual date as Aug
24,2009 ?

Thanks,
Balamurali