dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

[Mojarra trunk] testAjaxEcho failure

From: Andy Schwartz <andy.g.schwartz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:09:42 -0400

Gang -

Got a small patch that I want to submit today for an issue that Ed and
I discussed on earlier this week. Before getting started, I decided
to do a clean checkout, build and test run. I am hitting the
following test failure when running test.with.container.refresh:

    [junit] Testcase: testAjaxEcho took 1.844 sec
    [junit] FAILED
    [junit] form1:out1:- Expected 'hello', but received ''
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: form1:out1:-
Expected 'hello', but received ''
    [junit] at
com.sun.faces.htmlunit.AbstractTestCase.checkTrue(AbstractTestCase.java:410)
    [junit] at
com.sun.faces.ajax.AjaxEchoTestCase.testAjaxEcho(AjaxEchoTestCase.java:93)

Haven't had a chance to look into this yet... Will take a closer look
later this afternoon (stepping out for a bit now), though figured I
would check in here first and see whether anyone else is seeing
this/whether this is a known issue. I haven't yet made any changes to
my local copy - this is a clean checkout of revision 7044.

Andy