dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Components opting into attributesThatAreSet feature

From: Mark Collette <mark.collette_at_icesoft.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 18:17:33 -0700

It's probably more likely that developers will extend a stock JSF
component, to add a simple behaviour, and want that to remain
performant, than the case where they will create a component from
scratch that couldn't make use of this optimisation.

But that does bring up the point, why state save the List? Can't it be
derived by the existing restoreState code?

Mark Collette
ICEsoft Technologies, Inc.
http://mark-icefaces-reflections.blogspot.com/