dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Seeking Review: 438, 362, 456

From: Ed Burns <Ed.Burns_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 08:48:18 -0700

EB> A jsf-api/test/javax/faces/component/UIComponentBaseAttachedStateTestCase.java
EB> A jsf-ri/systest/web/message05.jsp
EB>
EB> - New testcase, needs more work.
EB>
RL> Which one needs more work?

The JSP one, but I'd like some oversight on the jsf-api test as well.
Here are the problems. 1. In the Jsp file, I have a c:forEach that I
want to use to print the messages. I can't get it to work. I'm not
sure if that's a bug. 2. I don't have a systest java file that loads
that message05.jsp file and asserts on the result.

EB> * have been queued that are associated with the specified client identifier
EB>

RL> I'm curios as to why these new methods are returning unmodifiable
RL> Lists? The Iterator version of these methods support modifications.
RL> Seems odd that one can be modified while the other cannot.

I thought it would be easier that way. If I fix the javadocs to remove
the unmodifiable constraint, can you sign on for implementing it?

Thanks,

Ed