dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: CVS HEAD -> SVN migration completed...mostly

From: Ryan Lubke <Ryan.Lubke_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 13:21:32 -0700

Jim Driscoll wrote:

> Ryan Lubke wrote:
>> An updated version of content for ~/.subversion/config (thanks Doug
>> for pointing out the
>> mime type stuff). I think this covers it for our repository. If
>> this looks ok, I'll be adding this
>
> And change the link on the homepage to point to mojarra.dev.java.net?
> Is it time to do that now?
I've made the following changes:

 - On the toolbar, CVS has been renamed Version Control
 - Merged the collab.net generated instructions for both cvs and svn
   into a custom page with details on both (including info on the guest
   account and the relevant branches for cvs).
 - Merged the mailing list info into one view. This allows us to maintain
   the current mailing lists, but include information for
commits_at_mojarra.dev.java.net.

Suggestions welcome.