dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

[OT] Job offer!

From: Matthias Wessendorf <matzew_at_apache.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:52:52 -0400

Maybe sb on this is interested:

Are you a passionate and creative developer with a desire to apply
your J2EE: JSF, JSP, Web User Interface Skills in a meaningful,
productive way? If yes, then Oracle is definitely the place for you
right now!
The Application Development Framework View (ADFview) team that builds
the web user interface technology for Oracle's new Fusion Middleware
is seeking several passionate, highly motivated and creative
developers to work on our next-generation rich client interface
architecture based on Java Server Faces and AJAX.
Preferred Skills and Experience
1) BS/MS equivalent in Computer Science or related.
2) Strong communication skills and be able to work in a highly
collaborative and diverse environment.
3) Experience building and maintaining application frameworks/tools.
4) Experience with the J2EE platform including Java, Java Server
Pages, Java Server Faces, servlets, Struts and Enterprise Java beans
5) 4+ years of commercial software experience/3+ year's professional
experience with Java, HTML, CSS, JavaScript.
6) Intimate knowledge of object-oriented JavaScript in multiple browsers.
7) Good notions of graphical and layout design.
8) Solid knowledge of DHTML/CSS in multiple browsers.

Join our team and you will...
1) Design and develop the most advanced Web User Interface Components
on the market.
2) Become an expert in Oracles ADF.
3) Advance your skills to unimaginable heights and pack your resume
with highly sought-after skills and experiences.
4) Become very active in the Open Source community, as we have several
members of the Java Server Faces Expert group on our team, multiple
JSRs and the primary sponsor of the Apache Trinidad Podling Incubator
project.
5) Work for one of the most revered and sophisticated Software
Development companies in the World.
6) Receive a highly competitive compensation structure, a blue ribbon
benefit plans, continuous training and education, career advancements
and work environments in bay area and worldwide, including small,
flexible and collaborative teams.

About ADFview
The new rich client architecture will utilize the latest in DHTML
technologies to build a set of highly interactive and scalable user
interface components to build world class, enterprise applications.
The architecture allows the application developer to build a single
meta-data driven application with multiple rendering technologies and
deployable on multiple platforms and environments. The new
architecture allows the application developer to build highly
interactive desktop applications for a browser client. Features
include drag-and-drop, pop up menuing, look and feel customization
(skinning), animation, charting and push channel support for real-time
client data visualization.

How to Apply: Please send your resume to me (matthias DOT wessendorf
AT oracle DOT com)
=> DOT ==. AT == @

Oracle is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to
be an equal opportunity employer.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
further stuff: