dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Jim: blog for you

From: Jason Lee <jason_at_steeplesoft.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:48:52 -0600

On 1/29/08, Kito D. Mann <kmann_at_virtua.com> wrote:

> Sure, from our perspective. But I think it's very important for us to
> understand how the "average" developer perceives things..

Which is why I responded. I summarized the post on #jsftemplating as "Hi.
I've never used this before, so I'm going to make some grossly inaccurate
comparisons, and tell you, self-importantly, why you shouldn't use this
technology." As annoying and inaccurate as it is, perception is key, so I
tried to diplomatically and graciously address his issues. Time will tell
if it helped. :)

--
Jason Lee, SCJP
Software Architect -- Objectstream, Inc.