dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

RE: RE: Re: Hudson build became unstable: JSF_1.2 #192

From: Jason Lee <lee_at_iecokc.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:49:05 -0600

Ok... I found it. Right before I committed (but after I ran the tests),
I cleaned up the HTML in the JSP, removing some elements. Doing so
changed the ID of the form, which changed the ID on the button I was
expecting. I gave the form a specific ID and updated the test. Once
the systests complete, I'll check in the fix.

Stupid mistake. My apologies, and many thanks to Hudson... :)

-----
Jason Lee, SCJP
Programmer/Analyst
http://www.iec-okc.com