dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: using jsfc= with outputText?

From: Keith Zantow <kzantow_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:55:35 -0400

In your example, the <div would be replaced with text, right? I think
that would cause confusion when it is rendered and the text isn't the
same as the template with the div in it.

Perhaps I'm confused about how the jsfc attribute works (or the
outputText component). If the <div and all attributes are retained as
part of the output with the value attribute as the inner text and the
"Sample Text" removed, it seems that could be quite useful...

-Keith