dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Change UIComponentELTag.setBinding() ?

From: Roger Kitain <Roger.Kitain_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:46:38 -0400

Hello Dennis -

Thanks for catching this. This looks lke a carry over from UIComponentTag.
I've create an issue for this in our issue tracker. I'm thinking we can
throw a
JspException if the arg is not a valid ValueExpression, but I'm not
convinced that
the NPE check is necessary, since the hasBinding method is available for
use.

-roger