users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] [ADMIN] JSF 2.2 Final Release Candidate 1

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 14:59:32 -0700

Hello Volunteers,

I have uploaded the Release Candidate 1 of the JSF 2.2 Final Spec to
[1]. At this point the only design changes I can accept are serious
flaws that you absolutely cannot agree to shipping the spec without
first seeing fixed. I can still accept editorial improvements,
however, so please review it.

I plan to hand the final spec to JCP on Friday 22 March 2013.

Please rest assured that we will have follow-up releases of JSF to
address concerns that we didn't address in JSF 2.2.

Ed

--
[1] http://java.net/projects/javaserverfaces-spec-public/downloads/download/JSF_2_2/spec_snapshots/javax.faces-api-2.2-FINAL_RC1.zip