users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] [ADMIN] Public Review Draft Release Candidate 2

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 08:57:07 -0800

Hello Volunteers,

I've just uploaded Public Review Draft Release Candidate 2. [1]

This revision has the Resource Library Contracts feature fully specified
based on the current discussion.

Grab that jar, unpack it, load javadocs/index.html in a browser. Look
in the description section. Click on the link to load the PDF.

In the PDF, please start with section 10.1.3 Resource Library Contracts
Background.

ACTION: Please give me your feedback by 17:00 CET Monday 19 November
2012.

I'll be in Nuremberg, Germany all next week for DOAG-2012. Anyone
willing to come to Nuremberg for some kind of get-together?

Thanks,

Ed

[1] http://java.net/projects/javaserverfaces-spec-public/downloads/download/JSF_2_2/spec_snapshots/javax.faces-api-2.2-SNAPSHOT-20121114-javadoc.jar