users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] [730-FacesFlow] FlowBuilder review

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 20:30:21 -0800

Hello Volunteers,

I recently had cause to modify the FlowBuilder API to make it a little
more constrained in how it can be used. Prior to svn r10900 all methods
in FlowBuilder returned FlowBuilder. Now, some of the methods return
sub-Builder objects so that the IDE can better guide the user down the
path when constructing a flow using the builder.

Please take a look in the latest snapshot, which should be in the usual
place in about 45 minutes from now.

Also, David Schneider, there's something in the back of my head that
came up when we did our JavaOne presentation: getting into a flow. Can
you please suggest what else we need to have in the spec for getting
into a flow?

David, also I'm counting on you to oversee the flow feature and make
sure it's up to par with what you expect.

Thanks,

Ed