users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] [1142-ResourceLibraryPrefix] Rename feature from Multi-Templating

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 09:45:13 -0800

Hello Volunteers,

To reflect the reduced scope for this feature, and out of respect for
the originator of the feature, Mamadou Lamine Ba, I have created a new
issue and a new name for this work in JSF 2.2. Let's just call it
[1142-ResourceLibraryPrefix]. It's not as appealing a name as
multi-templating, but I can't use that name out of respect for Lamine,
who has left the expert group to pursue other interests.

Thanks,

Ed