users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] Re: [1072, 1079, 1109, 1110] Wrappers

From: Leonardo Uribe <lu4242_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 22:54:49 -0500

Hi

Just as a comment, keep in mind if you add RendererWrapper, this class
could hide @ListenerFor and @ResourceDependency annotations. Some
changes are necessary over Application object to make it work
properly. It also suppose a problem if you have a Renderer that
implements ComponentSystemEventListener or SystemEventListener,
because those methods are not wrapped. I suppose it also requires
changes over UIComponent.subscribeToEvent(), specially in the wrapper
for all listeners.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe