users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] Re: [ADMIN]: Spec Status, closing in on Public Review Draft

From: Leonardo Uribe <lu4242_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:50:16 -0500

Hi

I have submitted my review about ClientWindow on this thread:

[jsr344-experts] [ADMIN] Spec snapshot 20120924

I just wanted to notice that some changes in Resource Handler api are
correlated to multi-templating, specially the ones related to these methods
in ResourceHandler:

Resource createViewResource(String resourceName)
Resource createResourceFromId(String resourceId)

regards,

Leonardo Uribe