users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] [ADMIN] EG Meeting at JavaOne 2012

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 18:47:30 -0700

Hello Experts,

Since the move from Moscone Center, we've gotten out of the habit of
having in-person Expert Group meetings during JavaOne. This year, I
want to try again. Due to the challenges of scheduling during JavaOne,
I'm not even going to try to find a time that fits everyone's schedule.
Please reply to this mail and let me know if you can commit to
attending.