users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] Re: Clear Input Values

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:08:14 -0400

+1

I'm working on this literally right now now for a client. It's a little
more nuanced than the OmniFaces solution, because sometimes you want to
reset the values for an Ajax request, and sometimes you don't. Regardless,
there needs to be a solution that's integrated with <f:ajax> behavior,
similar to what OmniFaces is doing or the <pe:resetInput> component from
PrimeFaces-Extensions (all of these are referenced in the issue tracker).
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info |
@jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x246

* Listen to the latest headlines in the JSF and Java EE newscast:
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/roller/editorsdesk/category/JSF+and+Java+EE+Newscast
* Sign up for the JSFCentral Newsletter: http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17