[jsr372-experts] JSF 2.3 Is Final!

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 15:41:35 +0200

Hello Volunteers,

I am pleased to announce we have shipped JSF 2.3 final to JCP and Maven Central. It is fitting that we had the official release party at JavaLand in Germany. I consider it one of the biggest of many blessings that JSF became popular in German speaking Europe, especially thanks to Irian and MyFaces.

It has been thirteen years since the release of JSF 1.0, and I am so thankful for the many friendships and collaborations I have formed in that time. It truly was a wonderful experience.

Attached is a picture of the cake cutting ceremony at JavaLand. Thanks to Michael Müller for ordering the cake and to Bernd for being there for the party.

With this email I am closing down this email list and we will continue discussion on the user's list: users_at_javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net.

Thank you all very much.

Sincerely,

Ed Burns

20170329050212-1.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: 20170329050212-1.jpg)