[jsr372-experts] Re: JSF 2.3 submitted and Mojarra 2.3.0 staged

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 11:56:52 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Cagatay Civici <cagatay.civici_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> Congratulations for all the great work!

Thanks, you guys thanks as well for the great search expression
contribution :)

Btw, do you already have plans for a PrimeFaces targetting JSF 2.3
specifically?

We have some rough plans to start with a OmniFaces 3.0 soonish (no exact
date yet), which will specifically target JSF 2.3.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms