[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: Report Issues of JSF 2.3 Public Review

From: Leonardo Uribe <leonardo.uribe_at_irian.at>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 17:26:24 -0500

Hi

Looking for more issues, according to the javadoc of the public review, I
found UIWebsocket has "port" property. It should be removed, because the
URL is customized in ViewHandler. The spec documentation and the vdldoc is
ok, so the only place we need to fix is UIWebsocket. I can't find where
these two constants:

javax.faces.ENABLE_WEBSOCKET_ENDPOINT
javax.faces.WEBSOCKET_ENDPOINT_PORT

I was expecting them in ViewHandler.