[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: Re: Report Issues of JSF 2.3 Public Review

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 23:07:51 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 4:53 AM, Leonardo Uribe <leonardo.uribe_at_irian.at>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I found some more classes to remove:
>
> javax.faces.context.RequestCookieMap

This one is quite another type than the annotation, namely a class
implementing a kind of Map:

 public class RequestCookieMap extends BaseContextMap<Object> {

    private final HttpServletRequest request;

Or was there another reason to delete this one?

> javax.faces.context.SessionMap

Same for SessionMap:

public class SessionMap extends BaseContextMap<Object> {

    private static final Logger LOGGER =
FacesLogger.APPLICATION.getLogger();

> javax.faces.view.ViewMap

This one indeed has to be deleted, thanks again ;)

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms