[jsr372-experts] Re: [1416] javax.faces.ENABLE_CDI_RESOLVER_CHAIN replaced by @FacesConfig

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 10:41:46 -0800

AT> Some more detail about @FacesConfig and why this replaced (instead of
AT> augmented) javax.faces.ENABLE_CDI_RESOLVER_CHAIN.

I discussed this with Arjan over IM and we agreed on the following
action plan.

1. Ed will remove the ContextParameter part of FacesConfig.

2. Ed will specify the version portion of FacesConfig.

3. Ed will commit his (currently failing due to incomplete
implementation) automated test, but not hook it up to the build.

4. Bauke and or Arjan will perform the implementation work to make that
test pass and also add some other tests, wiring all those tests to the
build.

This way, we can stick to the 2017-01-12 deadline for having all spec
work in from the EG to Manfred and I.

Ed