[jsr372-experts] Re: Add UIInput#getForm()

From: Bauke Scholtz <balusc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 19:44:40 +0100

Hi,

There would be no UIForm when there's no <h:form>. In other words, that's
the case when UIInput components are enclosed in a plain vanilla GET <form>
(commonly known case: j_security_check), or when the UIInput instance comes
from <f:viewParam>. The UIInput#getForm() could simply return null in such
case.

Cheers, B