[jsr372-experts] Re: Status for Josh

From: Josh Juneau <juneau001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 23:38:20 -0600

Hi Manfred,

Glad to see things moving forward. I think some of the recently discussed
issues/enhancements would be nice to see as part of JSF 2.3. However, I
can certainly understand the need to start ramping down on the JSR.

1) have done:

- Helped out with JAVASERVERFACES-1370 (Provide Converters for Date-Time
API)

- JAVASERVERFACES-4066
<https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES-4066> Troubleshooted
and determined it was not an issue

- JAVASERVERFACES-4110: Provided bug fix and committed.

2) Currently Doing:

- JAVASERVERFACES-4093 <https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES-4093>:
 I should be able to finish this...need to supply a functional test.

- JAVASERVERFACES-4110 <https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES-4110>:
 I'll certainly try to get this one worked out soon

3) Not going to do:

I don't have anything else assigned to me at this time. I was planning to
help sift through the open issues but I am not sure if I'll have time to do
so.

Hope this helps. I do not think there would need to be any text in the
specification, other than the date-time API enhancements. Thanks

Josh Juneau
juneau001_at_gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com
https://www.apress.com/index.php/author/author/view/id/1866