[jsr372-experts] Re: [1433-UIInputRequiredTrue] PROPOSAL

From: Bauke Scholtz <balusc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 09:44:06 +0100

Hi,

Good find. The test is indeed entirely correct. But I'd like to add that
spec 329 is new since JSF 2.3 too and that this specific case is a rather
unique JSF component implementation (the <h:selectOneRadio group>) which I
don't expect to see elsewhere in the world. I'd say that the implementation
needs at least to be adjusted in order to support the new context param
too. I will take this job on me.

Cheers, B