[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: Re: Re: improvements to f:websocket and PushContext

From: Leonardo Uribe <leonardo.uribe_at_irian.at>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 20:47:09 -0500

Hi

NG>> Therefore I propose that the responsibility of namespacing the
NG>> h:commandScript "name" attribute be placed on the JSF portlet
developer,
NG>> and not on the FacesBridge or Faces Runtime.

Sounds good to me. Maybe a warning in the tlddoc or javadoc of
h:commandScript
"name" would be helpful, to avoid later reports on the issue tracker.
Something like "... it is resposibility of the developer to choose a naming
convention if the component could be rendered many times on the same view
..."

The important thing is one way or another, the way how to use "name" must
be clear to developers.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe