[jsr372-experts] Re: Combined JSF and Servlet Expert Group Meeting at JavaOne

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 14:10:15 -0700

NG> If possible, this one is best for me:
NG> Wednesday 21 September

NG> 11:00 - 12:30 PDT (right after the Portlet EG meeting)

Yes, I have penciled that in with the room organizer, Heather Vancura.

JJ> I am fortunate enough to be attending JavaOne in San Francisco this year.

Josh, believe me, I feel very fortunate to be able to say the same.

JJ> I think it would be a good idea to try and coordinate an Expert Group
JJ> meetup at JavaOne, for those who are attending. It would be great to catch
JJ> up on all of the great work that has been done for JSR 372, and what else
JJ> is needed to reach completion.

Thanks for taking the initiative to get the ball rolling on this. I
hope some of the proposed times work for you. I did check yours, Kito's
and Neil's session presenting schedule before proposing those times.

AT> That's 20:00 in Amsterdam, so should be quite doable for me. Maybe I and/or
AT> someone present can type in a chat channel for Bauke then?

Yes, I'm sure we can arrange someone to close caption it on the good old
##jsf on freenode.

Thanks,

Ed