[jsr372-experts] Re: JavaOne slides uploaded

From: Bauke Scholtz <balusc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 10:42:28 +0200

Ed,

Great, thank you!

I have only one question, it's about the "revised proposal" with arrows on
page 9. What exactly do those arrows mean? At first sight it look like it
means "dependencies", but there are no arrows to JSTL, WebSocket and
JSON-P. Facelets uses a subset of JSTL API and f:websocket uses WebSocket
and JSON-P APIs.

Cheers, B