[jsr372-experts] Re: EG Meeting

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 10:43:48 -0700

EB> Agenda forthcoming.

I have a modest agenda for this meeting: mainly to kick off a more
active phase of development of the specifications. I would like to
touch on the following points:

* State that the resourcing for Oracle's participation in these JSRs is
  still being refined.

* State what I believe Oracle's understanding of the % complete state of
  these JSRs.

  JSF 2.3 spec and RI are mostly done

  Serlvlet 4.0 spec is about half done. Oracle has done no
  implementation work to this point. I would like to learn where
  everyone else is with their implementations.

* I would like to try to pick one open technical issue from each spec
  and have some discussion about it.

  For Servlet, I think it's good to discuss the RFC7239 thread.

  For JSF, I think we should discuss the PushContext thread.

I hope the conference WiFi is up to the task, so it's worth Stuart's
while to get up at 4am!

Ed