[jsr372-experts] Re: Please Help: Can someone help me get back up to speed?

From: Bauke Scholtz <balusc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 11:15:30 +0200

Hi,

I've for JSF 2.3 taken care of following spec issues:

Finished:
- Improved Converter/Validator interface to add generic type parameter:
http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1355
- Added PartialViewContext#getEvalScripts():
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1412
- Added f:websocket:
http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1396
- Added ResourceHandler#markResourceRendered() and isResourceRendered():
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1404
- Added ui:repeat begin/end/step attribtues
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1102
- Added h:commandScript:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-613
- Improved UISelectMany to automatically convert objects when value is
instance of Collection and converter is unspecified:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1422
- Improved resource loading in ajax requests with help of issue 1404:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1423
- Added f:importConstants:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1424
- Added public API constants for missing predefined postback parameters
such as "javax.faces.source":
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1427
- Added public API constants for "javax.faces" and "jsf.js" strings to
ResourceHandler:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1428
- Improved FacesWrapper to add a constructor taking wrapped:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1429

Assigned to me / in progress:
- Fix view state in cross form PRR (technically already finished and fully
working on Mojarra side with IT and all, currently only still waiting for
confirmation/feedback of Portlet guys):
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-790
- Add "group" attribute to h:selectOneRadio:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-329
- Validate client ID in f:ajax, taking into account iterators:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1372

For remainder I fixed a handful of Mojarra impl issues.

Cheers, B