[jsr372-experts] JavaOne Meeting?

From: Josh Juneau <juneau001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 22:03:51 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I am fortunate enough to be attending JavaOne in San Francisco this year.
I think it would be a good idea to try and coordinate an Expert Group
meetup at JavaOne, for those who are attending. It would be great to catch
up on all of the great work that has been done for JSR 372, and what else
is needed to reach completion.

I guess at this point we should start by responding to this thread to let
the group know if you'll be attending JavaOne this year. If we have enough
interested in meeting then I can try to work on scheduling a meeting time
and space unless someone else has already begun working on this.

Best Regards

Josh Juneau
juneau001_at_gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com