[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: getResourcePaths like method for ResourceResolver

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 07:09:57 -0400

Thanks!

I vote +1. This could be handy in cases where you want to return several
resources from a special location (such as a database).

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Web Components, Polymer, JSF, PrimeFaces, Java EE, and Liferay training and
consulting
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral | knowesis.io
<http://knowesis.io/web/webcomponents> - fresh Web Components info