[jsr372-experts] Client behavior request parameters not available as constants

From: Bauke Scholtz <balusc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 16:14:06 +0200

Hi,

While working on 790, I noticed that a few predefined (ajax)
postback request parameter names are nowhere defined as constants. It are
the following:

- javax.faces.source
- javax.faces.behavior.event
- javax.faces.partial.event

Is there a particular reason for that, or is that just an oversight?

The below predefined postback request parameter names are already defined
as constants:

- javax.faces.RenderKitId in ResponseStateManager
- javax.faces.ViewState in ResponseStateManager
- javax.faces.ClientWindow in ResponseStateManager
- javax.faces.partial.render in PartialViewContext
- javax.faces.partial.execute in PartialViewContext
- javax.faces.partial.resetValues in PartialViewContext

I propose to add the missing constants in below classes:

- javax.faces.source should be added to ClientBehaviorContext
- javax.faces.behavior.event should be added to ClientBehaviorContext
- javax.faces.partial.event should be added to PartialViewContext

If there are no objections, I will take care of it for 2.3.

Cheers, B