[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Mojarra home page - Stale Content

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 13:45:18 +0100

Hi,

I was wondering about the same thing. EDR and Milestone 4 should at least
be mentioned, maybe the extra stable 2.2.8-X releases as well (although
they are mostly for WLS users).

Does anyone know where the source code for the javaserverfaces.java.net
site is? I think I saw it in SVN once, but forgot where that repo is
located.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms