[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: New anti-JSF Article

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:45:33 -0500

I should point out that I signed up for the mailing list again recently,
because I forgot it existed and was curious. I haven't been too interested
in the content.

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Web Components, Polymer, JSF, PrimeFaces, Java EE, and Liferay training and
consulting
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral | knowesis.io
<http://knowesis.io/web/webcomponents> - fresh Web Components info